Kindergarten Registration Dates
If you are interested in enrolling your child for the 2021-2022 Smith County Kindergarten program, you must call your school for an appointment time. You may also find application forms on our website. You may fill out the application online print it and bring it with you for your appointment.
|Carthage Elementary||April 16, 2021||615-735-0433|
|Defeated Elementary||April 16, 2021||615-774-3150|
|Forks River Elementary||April 16, 2021||615-897-2676|
|New Middleton Elementary||April 16, 2021||615-683-8411|
|Union Heights Elementary||April 16, 2021||615-735-1975|
Children must be 5 years of age by August 15 to begin Kindergarten in August 2021.
It is very important to register for the school your child will be attending.
Please bring the following information when registering your child.
- Birth Certificate
- Tennessee Certificate of Immunization
- Physical Examination (conducted by August 1, 2021)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Proof of Smith County residency (utility or tax statement)
- Proof of custody if the child does not live with one or both natural parents.
For more information contact: Mrs. Gina Morris at the Smith County Board of Education • 615-735-9625