Kindergarten Registration Dates
If you are interested in enrolling your child for the 2019-2020 Smith County Kindergarten program, you must call your school for an appointment time. You may also find application forms on our website. You may fill out the application online print it and bring it with you for your appointment.
|Carthage Elementary||April 17, 2020||615-735-0433|
|Defeated Elementary||April 17, 2020||615-774-3150|
|Forks River Elementary||April 9, 2020||615-897-2676|
|New Middleton Elementary||April 3, 2020||615-683-8411|
|Union Heights Elementary||April 17, 2020||615-735-1975|
Children must be 5 years of age by August 15 to begin Kindergarten in August 2019.
It is very important to register for the school your child will be attending.
Please bring the following information when registering your child.
- Birth Certificate
- Tennessee Certificate of Immunization
- Physical Examination (conducted by August 1, 2019)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Proof of Smith County residency (utility or tax statement)
- Proof of custody if the child does not live with one or both natural parents.
For more information contact: Mrs. Gina Morris at the Smith County Board of Education • 615-735-9625